Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Benefits of chaos

Time flies...It has been 3 weeks since my last post and a lot has happen.

The chaos was abundant. At home we framed in the laundry room, hung dry wall and insulation, rebuilt the work area in the garage, wired lights and switches, and exposed the issue that was going to be the bearer of all; the plumbing for the washing machine. Plus we pulled up carpet in the dining room, waterproofed the cement floor, and then laid and hand nailed in the 150 year old barn wood for the floor. Rented a sander and did a quick once over and put furniture back into place. Turned out great!

All of this home repair was at the same time as the last 2 weeks of classes. My economics class was my major concern. I wasn't doing so well on the quizes; however I did very well on all my assignments and participation. Now it was coming down to the final exam and the capstone. I was getting nervous. My final exam ended up like most of my quizes but my team and I received a 100% on our capstone. That was exciting! Therefore, I ended the class with an A! I was thrilled!! That enabled me to finish the semester with a 3.9 GPA. Made the Dean's List yet one more time! I guess chaos works for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a great job on the floor!! Congratulations on making the deans list once again...getting to be old hat for you!!!

Tiffany said...

The floor was a joint effort and I couldn't have done ANY of this this without you!

Post a Comment