Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The beginning

Today is my first official post...blog. To be completely honest, I have not really blogged before. However, I am truly looking forward to this experience. I am truly excited to be a part of the Cleary team as a work-study student. Amanda, Director of Communications and Community Relations at Cleary, has brought me on board to not only help her out but to also help me gain needed experience in my field of study.

I am currently enrolled in the eBusiness Communications program. This is a new program that Cleary started this past year. Although I have been at Cleary as a full-time student since September 2008, I am just starting my bachelor's program. I came to Cleary after "life" started. I started my family young, worked to help support my family, and now have decided to go back to school. I had taken a few classes here and there. Cleary combined my total credits of the "here and there" classes and I found out I was more than half way through my associates degree! I was excited to hear that and that Cleary would help me complete my associates. Currently, I am taking the last class I need to complete that degree. One education goal down, one MAJOR one left to go!

I am hoping this blog "Career, kids, classes...Chaos!" will help others relate to their own "chaos" in life. We all have it and learning to deal with it is a part of life. I will post my "chaos" here. Whether it is work, school, kids, or whatever. And hopefully I can help you manage your "chaos" or you can at least laugh at mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Love the Title. I no longer have a Career. My "kids" are grown and gone. Im relearning Couponing for the education and Chaos in my life. hahahaha
Im looking forward to following your Blog.
This is an honor to be the first comment on your Blog.
I know you have a Very Busy life right now. Hang in there, it will be for the best not too long from now.
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

You are the "BEST". I am so proud of your accomplishments. You are and will continue to meet your goals in Careers, Kids, and Classes.

Thanks for inviting me to your Blog, I will continue to visit.

Post a Comment