Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Thankful for chaos

Among all the chaos I feel and experience, I am quite blessed. I have a great family life, a wonderful home, caring family members, the joy of meeting new people, doing jobs I love, gaining an education, and complete support. Although my life is not perfect (who's is), it's perfect for me.

One thing that I have not learned how to do well is to live in the moment. I see people that do this and think how lucky they are to have learned such a skill. Their lives seem filled with love, peace, and happiness. I think I have always tried to create the moment rather than letting it find me. You miss so many of "the moments" if you try to create them. "A day without laughter is a day wasted." (Charlie Chaplin) Kids are little but only once and life is too short to not enjoy it.

I am truly thankful for all the good in my life. I am also thankful for the tough experiences. Without those, I would not grow, learn, and gain experience. Thus, chaos is a requirement for my life to be complete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment